2022 San Francisco –
Please note the following health and safety regulations that we are following at dcSF22:
- Access to the venue is restricted to fully vaccinated persons (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson&Johnson) only (proof of vaccination plus ID be requested at registration). Fully vaccinated means: COMPLETED an initial FDA- or WHO-approved two-dose vaccination series > 5 months ago (or one-dose J&J > 2 months ago) and you have RECEIVED your booster, OR COMPLETED an initial FDA- or WHO-approved two-dose vaccination series < 5 months ago (or one-dose J&J < 2 months ago), and > 14 days since you completed your vaccination series (i.e., NOT YET booster eligible)
- Masks are mandatory everywhere inside the venue
- We will ask all participants to voluntarily test themselves at home before attending dcSF22 and to come to the event really negative only. Get free tests here!
- Registration process: the UCSF daily health screener (Link) must be completed on all conference days. Please complete the screener every day before you enter the venue. You will be asked to show your result.
- Food and beverages can only be served and consumed outside the venue: No water or coffee in the conference room, Atrium or Robertson foyer. Collection areas outside each room will be set up.
The Mission Bay Conference Center is operated by UCSF (Medical background) and like us has the strong goal that the dcSF22 is conducted completely without Covid cases. To support this, we are required to obtain additional Attendee data to scan at-risk individuals as appropriate. Please complete this Typeform (Link) after you bought a ticket
Where does the event happen? Mission Bay Conference Center
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar
A service fee of 3.2 % per order will be added on top of each order.