Workshop “Roll-to-Roll Technologies – Get ready for future challenges”
Building further on last year’s event “Roll-to-Roll Technologies at Work – for functionalized surfaces”, for which more than 180 people from 25 countries registered, R2R NET is now organising an interactive workshop to discuss the answers that roll-to-roll technologies can bring to current societal challenges:
• reduce greenhouse gas emission
• improve resource efficiency
• towards green chemistry
If you want to learn about
• the state of the art in surface technology for flexible materials
• the latest versions of equipment for highly efficient surface treatment of roll materials
• new opportunities for scale-up and pilot production for surface treatment of roll material
• how leading companies use roll-to-roll technologies
• R2R NET
or you want to interact with scientific and industrial experts in the field
then do not hesitate to register to the R2R NET workshop “Roll-to-Roll Technologies – Get ready for future challenges”.
It will take place on September 21, 2022 at Fraunhofer Conference Centre Potsdam, Germany, as a hybrid event.
Where does the event happen?
Fraunhofer Conference Centre
Am Mühlenberg 12