Workshop: Design Thinking Overview- Problem Analysis, Ideation, Prototyping
This workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Excellence Program
- Receive an overview, of methods, and easy understandable tools, for your future (design) -innovation work.
- Discuss and explore „failure-based“ problem-solving solutions.
- Receive an overview, how to rapid-prototype, effectively.
- Receive an overview, how to present your design work, in an understandable way.
The Entrepreneurship Excellence Program is designed for researchers and future founders to learn the latest entrepreneurial tools and methods like Creativity, Ideation, Design Thinking, Prototyping, Agile and Pitching in front of an audience, to be applied in their field of research or new business idea.
The program is totally flexible – join anytime at any workshop you want.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT:
By completing the program, you will get a certificate of accomplishment either on an academic track for those who want to learn the new methods to be used in academia, or an entrepreneurship track, for the future founders who would like to start a journey in entrepreneurship.
More about the program: https://www.unibw.de/entrepreneurship/pre-inkubator.
• This workshop is free of charge, only registration is required
• This workshop will be held in English
• This workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Excellence Program and necessary to get your Certificate of Completion
• If you are not part of the Entrepreneurship Excellence Program, you can still join the workshop
Where does the event happen?
Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39, 85579 Neubiberg
Founders Coworking Space (Building 33, Room 1111, 1.OG. Entrance in front of Audimax, stairs to the right up and then first glass door left)
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar