NIM Market Decisions Day 2023
Sustainability is one of the megatopics of our time. But do companies understand sustainability as a holistic path that encompasses the environment, society and the economy?
- Where are the boundaries between greenwashing and greenacting?
- How can greenwashing be unmasked?
- How do brands and retailers achieve the sustainable transformation?
- What are the biggest hurdles in the process?
- What do real and successful "green" decisions look like in organizations and companies?
- How does sustainability marketing really resonate with customers?
- And how can consumers make more sustainable purchasing decisions?
- What does a sustainable view of our planet from space show us?
These are just a few of the topics we will explore around greenacting at NIM Market Decisions Day 2023.
-> You can look forward to our top-class speakers from science and practice:
· Kerstin Erbe, managing director, dm-drogerie markt
· Prof. Dr. Matthias Fifka, director of the Institute of Economics, Special Representative for Sustainability, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
· Desiree Fixler, former DWS Manager, Whistleblowerin, VentureESG
· Darya Sotoodeh, spokeswoman and activist, Fridays for Future Deutschland
· Dr. Thomas Reiter, former ESA astronaut, European Space Agency
· Bas van Abel, founder and entrepreneur, Fairphone
· Antje von Dewitz, managing director, VAUDE
Where does the event happen? OFENWERK, Klingenhofstraße 72, 90411 Nürnberg
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar