Phalanx Software is holding a half-day in-person seminar on the 5th of May 2022 to teach the basics of XBRL and the
use of the ESEF taxonomy for tagging consolidated financial statements for public-listed companies.
The seminar is aimed at anyone who has to work with XBRL or issuers looking to prepare ESEF-tagged financial statements.
No prior knowledge of XBRL and ESEF is required for the seminar. During the seminar, we focus on the underlying XBRL
markup language, without focusing on any specific software, allowing participants to use their software of choice when working with XBRL, in the future.
- Delivered by: Kyle Pullicino, founder and software developer at Phalanx Software Ltd.
- Date/Time: 5th May 2022 at 09:00
- Duration: Half-day seminar
- Venue: The seminar will be held in Malta and the exact venue will be communicated with participants at a later date
- Price: € 200 (incl. VAT) per person
- XML, XBRL and Facts
- XBRL Contexts
- XBRL Taxonomies and Linkbases
- The IFRS and ESEF Taxonomies
- Inline XBRL (iXBRL) and Viewer
- Custom Concepts and Anchoring
- Open-source XBRL Validation
Where does the event happen? Communicated to participants at a later date
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar