Sustain! - Green Culture Summit
Glad you're interested in our sustainability and circularity conference, SUSTAIN! – green culture summit!
Friday, 22 September 2023
09:30 AM - 4:30 PM@ Schmidts Tivoli (Spielbudenplatz 27-28) conference program
4:30 - 7:00 PM @ Sonnendeck St.Pauli (at St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken): networking event with drinks and panoramic view of the river Elbe
SUSTAIN! Summit is accessible and free of charge, even without a Reeperbahn festival or conference ticket.
More information on the full program: https://www.sustain-summit.de/en
The conference includes exciting change makers from the political realm, the event and music industry, science and climate activism – we included a sneak peak here of confirmed speakers (in alphabetical order) here:
● Jamal Chalabi (tour manager Yungblud / Massive Attack; head of touring A Greener Future, UK)
● Prof. Dr. Daniela Jacob (Lead author 1.5 degree special report by the IPCC, climate scientists, director Climate Service Center GERICS atam Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon, DE)
● Tabea Kaplan (tour management Die Ärzte, management of Beneficial Events department, Loft Concerts, DE)
● Michael Kellner (State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and and Climate Action, DE)
● Daniel Schneider (member of the German parliament: committee on cultural & media affairs; committee on climate action & energy; founder Deichbrand festival, DE)
● Sanne Stephansen (head of sustainability, Roskilde Festival, DK)
● Stephan Thanscheidt (CEO FKP Scorpio, DE)
We invite all event organizers, sustainability managers and interested parties to participate in SUSTAIN! - Green Culture Summit and are looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg on 22 September 2023!
Schmidts Tivoli, Spielbudenplatz 27-28, Hamburg
SUSTAIN! - Green Culture Summit takes place for the first time and was initiated by The Changency – Agentur für nachhaltigen Wandel, Green Events Hamburg and Mike Keller (Managing Director of Markthalle venue in Hamburg and head of sustainability at BDKV, German association for venues and concert locations). The concept was refined in close cooperation with Reeperbahn Festival.
This event is subsidized by Beauftragte für Kultur und Medien der Bundesregierung (Federal Government Commissioner for Culture & the Media of Germany).
Where does the event happen?
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar