"War stories from .NET team" by Karel Zikmund & "Pedal to the Metal: Update Performance Improvements in Entity Framework Core 7.0" by Shay Rojansky
War stories from .NET team - Karel Zikmund
Expect deep dive into a few interesting investigations we faced on .NET team in the last decade.
War stories about:
• Investigations spanning years,
• Dormant bugs coming to life after a decade,
• Root-causes leading to surprising places,
• How we rooted-cause problems with minimal information available,
• Shocking impact of bugs on real world.
We will also cover:
• Root-causing HW bugs (avoid the one-machine problem),
• The value and art of minimal repro,
• Innovation and compatibility - the age-old rivals.
Pedal to the Metal: Update Performance Improvements in Entity Framework Core 7.0 - Shay Rojansky
In this talk we'll explore some of the exciting performance optimizations introduced in the recently-released Entity Framework Core 7.0. We'll dive under the hood to see how EF works hard to eliminate unneeded network roundtrips when saving your data, and introduce new, user-friendly APIS optimized for database bulk operations.
Where does the event happen?
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar